Saturday, August 16, 2008

Naming a blog....

...is harder than I thought. So, I asked my wonderful coworkers to help me. With titles like "Streaming with Sue," "The UNfowench," and "Catablog," the choices were unique & funny and finally I picked two! Thanks Matt, Sue & Gail! However, I am hoping that should people stumble upon my blog they don't think I'm really into knives or anything like that!!

It all began when I informed my coworkers at a round table meeting (also known as the lunch table) that I kept a big butcher knife beside my bed. Well, I lived alone. My dogs are small. Doesn't a person deserve to sleep in peace? hehehe I'll never live that down! Hence the title of this blog. Love it!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Love the title. Also love the background you chose--a cross between Larry King Live and the Flip Wilson Show. Excellent!